Sunday 29 November 2009

Play that funky music...



I've had a great weekend. Just want to put that out there. Had my work's Christmas party on Thursday, which was... interesting. And left me with a huge bump on the back of my head. Apparently my head and tables do NOT mix.






I've spent all weekend with Mike, and things are just going so well I can't really believe it! We made fajitas on Friday night. He's a veggie, but that's not really a big problem because I like Quorn food. The fajitas were yummy! And we watched a film and things just felt great, being cwtched up in front of the TV. And then he met me from work on Saturday (after a very long and boring 9 hour shift), and we went back to his and watched TV and drank wine and cwtched, and it felt so perfect. And just chatting as well, it all seems so easy.






And he got me a PURPLE MONKEY!!!!!




It's a bath mitt, and it's so cool! He's so random and silly, but it's great.


And today we just chilled and Mike showed me his guitar skills. Isn't he gorgeous?!




No comments:

Post a Comment