Monday 23 November 2009

Another great weekend

So, I've had another great weekend. It made me happy in lots of different ways. Friday night was spent with the wonderful Binty McBintpants (aka Alex), where she cooked me dinner and we drank wine and danced around her room to Steps and other dodgy 90s music. Then we went to Sin City (is there anywhere else to go on a Friday?! I think not), where we danced around like nutters and drank far too much. Standard Friday night really. Unfortunately Mike couldn't come out and he was sad about it, so I sent him this picture to cheer him up!

And Saturday saw the arrival of a certain Stubbs 1, and much drunken hilarity ensued. I do love Stubbs, he's like the big brother I don't have. Although I often forget how loud he is! And he is celebrating this whole "Movember" thing... he has grown a tash. Which lead to this....

We then met up with Mike in town as it was his birthday. I was so nervous about meeting his friends, but it went really well. I guess alcohol helped. And then I got to spend Mike's birthday with him the following day, although it was a bit awkward meeting his parents for the first time looking rough from the night before. I'm now in a relationship with Mike and couldn't be happier! Seriously, I never thought online dating would actually work!

No comments:

Post a Comment