Friday 20 November 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Once again it is raining in Swansea. I can hear it making a commotion on my window. I am kind of indifferent to rain now, what with it raining all the time in Swansea. It annoys me when I am walking somewhere and am caught unawares. Or I've spent ages making my hair look nice. However, it does give me a chance to wear my cowprint wellies! Aren't they awesome?!


In other news, I have been on a cleaning spree. I've cleaned my kitchen, bathroom and bedroom! I don't know what has come over me!

I'm also supposed to be meeting Mike's family on the weekend. It's his birthday and he wants me to stay over. He still lives with his parents, which is kind of intimidating. I guess I've lived away from home so long now that I forget people my age live with their parents. It's weird as we've only been on a few dates, but things are going amazingly well. He keeps telling me he really likes me, and I like him too. I feel happy and myself with him. I'm still not over-analysing things, which is a first for me. I have all my fingers crossed that I'm not going to mess this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment