Tuesday 17 November 2009

Little rays of sunshine

OK, so my date went REALLY well. I couldn't believe how nervous I was for it. And I spent an age straightening my hair only for it to rain on the way to work. Such is life. But we got on very very well. A few of my friends were worried when I told them that I was meeting someone from the internet. But he didn't turn out to be an axe murderer or a 40 year old weirdo. We got on very well, had a great evening. Ash were really good live.




I probably shouldn't have got so drunk, but Mike was drunk too. It was weird, it felt really easy. Then on Saturday he came and met me in town because I was going in to do some shopping. I hate town on a Saturday. Especially on the run up to Christmas. Everyone is in a rush and completely in their own little world. They like to stop before shop windows, suddenly and without warning. And then get angry with you for walking in to the back of them. Well, if I'd had some kind of warning, I wouldn't have! Seriously, people should be fitted with indicators and warning lights. But anywho, back to what I was saying. Mike came and met me, we had coffee and a chat and it was all very lovely. And then he met me from work yesterday as I was only working until 11am, and we went to the cinema and had dinner, then an evening of cuddles and kisses. Bliss! So all in all, I am a happy little bunny and would definitely recommend internet dating to all and sundry.


I'm feeling rather odd today as well. Aside from being stupidly happy, I feel like I need to do something creative. I really enjoyed baking fairy cakes on Sunday evening, and dying purple streaks in my hair.

But I feel like I need to do something more creative. I should start scrapbooking again. I'm going to print off lots of photos when I go home at Christmas I think. I also actually want to make a start on the sewing clothes thingy. I want to make a cow print bag! And eventually a cow print duvet... that'll always be the dream. I dunno, I just guess I feel kind of wasted without something to keep me busy when I'm not at work, if you know what I mean. So maybe I'll start doing that. I found a shop in Swansea Market that has a huge selection of buttons. Buttons excite me!

Also, Christmas is a getting closer. They have switched the Christmas lights on in Swansea centre, which seems silly to me as it's only the middle of November. There is over a month until Christmas! But sometmes, I feel festivey. When the weather is just right, it's crisp and not too cold and windy, I feel a little festivey and get rather excited. I am looking forward to going home for Chrsitmas. I miss my mum's roast dinners.


No comments:

Post a Comment