Tuesday 1 December 2009

Brrrrrr!

You would not BELIEVE how cold it is in my flat! Honestly, I think it might be slightly warmer outside! Winter has most definitely started in Swansea today. When I left for work this morning, the cold air hit me hard and took my breath away, the cars were all frosty and there were dark clouds in the sky. There were rumours of snow yesterday, but sadly there was no snow today. I'm disillusioned by snow anyway. It looks all soft and fluffy and lovely, but it's cold and wet, and then goes all slushy and muddy. But it's pretty to look at.



To combat the cold I'm all about the winter veg!






Sweet potatoes are seriously the best invention ever!








Oh the yumminess of carrots and swede. I had a yummy dinner and it warmed me up good. The heating is also doing a good job, but as we're having a problem with leaking walls at the moment, our flat isn't the warmest place to be.


I also had a warming shower, with my purple monkey. Nothing beats a warming shower. You stay warm all the time, unlike a bath. I always make baths too hot and then have to add more cold water and it gets cold quicker. Baths confuse me.


The monkey still needs a name... Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment