Friday 6 November 2009

Christmas shopping

As much as I do enjoy Christmas shopping, I've discovered that since I've used the internet a lot more, it's lost it's appeal. I do all my shopping online. No longer to I spend afternoons walking around shops and getting excited about the things in the shops and the sparkly lights and festive spirit... Instead, I sit in front of my laptop and browse a few web pages. One other problem I've found is that I end up buying far too much for myself. So now the postman is probably hating me, but I do have some new dvds and clothes! Also, my dressmaking books turned up so I am planning on having a craft weekend, with extra dashings of baking.

I missed Bonfire Night, stupid work. I heard plenty of fireworks though. But it was so cold outside in a way I'm kind of glad because I didn't really want to freeze to death.

Also, had a talk with James. He's pretty much told me to give up all hope of us getting together. It has upset me quite a bit. But maybe it is for the best. And he would just mess me around, and then I could go "See, all men are the same!", which is what I always do. Oh well.... plenty more fish in the sea as they say. I am going to wait for someone to come along who won't mess me around.....

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment