Friday 10 June 2011

Three little piggies.....

I meant to post this blog a couple of days ago, but have just been so exhausted from work, this is the first time I've been able to. I'm falling asleep as I type this though.

Emilia had the story sack home from school on Monday. If a child gets picked to have the story sack, it's the reception version of taking the class pet home for a night. She was over the moon. I think that might have been more to do with the play-dough inside the back, but anyway. This story sack was about the three little pigs. There was a story book, three pig finger puppets, a big bad wolf, a pairs game, a number game, the aforementioned play-dough with some activity cards. It was all very exciting. We read the story together and acted it out using the puppets. We played the number games and the pairs game, and then got on to the play-dough. Emilia loved the play-dough, my time was spent making sure she or one of the cats didn't eat the stuff.






This being a step mum malarky has some perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment