Thursday 2 June 2011

So so sleepy

I didn't sleep well last night. Emilia woke up early for once. She has had a friend round to visit today, along with his mum and 2 year old sister. I made mashed potato mountains for lunch for everyone. I then made spaghetti bolegnese for tea. Did the washing up. Made some more jam as the strawberries need using up before they go mouldy (I'm totally getting better at it). Did 3 loads of laundry. Repotted the marrows. Sorted out the recycling only to realise the collection is a day later because of the bank holiday. I can't even begin to tell you how many plates I've washed up today. And then struggled to convince Emilia that even though it's still light it is actually bed time. Two and a half hours that "game" went on for. I was going to blog about my jam making and my night out bowling dressed as a pumpkin, but I think I'm just going to sleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment