Tuesday 7 June 2011

A pretty epic day of getting stuff done

Today, we have been on fire. The computer desk has finally been moved out of our room and there is space at last! It's still a bombsite, but it's progress! I blitzed the kitchen, it was sparkly and clean before dinner. It's a different story now, but that's because Edd hasn't washed up. I also made my gluten free pizzas and they actually turned out nice!


We also had Emilia's friend Summer over after school for a couple of hours. I made them cakes. They were rather yummy too. I was going to make cakes anyway, but this just gave me more of a reason!


I also hoovered the whole house, got some groceries and sorted out my recipe collection. All in all, a pretty eventful day off work. Now, to bed as I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, which means catching the bus at 6.30, Grim. Nobody should be doing anything as strenuous as catching a bus at that time of morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment