Friday 29 January 2010

Aaaaand.... relax


Well, I am no longer working door to door sales. Last week went from bad to worse, I didn't get much help or support, so yesterday I quit. It was getting too stressful, I wasn't enjoying it and I was becoming grumpy. I'm not a grumpy person, so that was a big indicator for me that it was time to leave. Luckily, I have some part time work lined up in the diner I used to work in, which should turn in to full time after a few weeks. I'm not looking for loads and loads of cash. Just enough to get buy and treat myself occasionally. Happiness is the important thing at the end of the day. I feel so much more relaxed now anyway. It's 1.45 in the afternoon and I've yet to shower and get dressed! It feels great! I can have me time at last!
So tonight, I am going out with my lovely boyfriend to get drunken and chill out. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment