Thursday 14 January 2010

Trying to get it right

Well, after my horrible horrible day on monday, I kicked arse on tuesday. We had a blizzard and I still made 2 sales. I beat my leader. I was on fire. And it's all gone to poo again these past 2 days, and I can't see where I'm going wrong. I have 6 sales left to meet my goal for the week. 2 days left of the week. I know I can do this job, I just know I can. It's hard work, my feet are absolutely killing me. But I WANT to succeed. I'm not a quitter. I need to sort myself out.

It also sucks not being able to see Mike during the week. I miss him rather a lot. I know we've got the weekends together, and I know we'll make the most of it. I just miss having that hug mid-week. The one that keeps me going until the weekend. Although he has been great, kept my spirits up and made me smile even when I felt like crying yesterday. I want to do well at this job, earn the money to show him how much he means to me. Jeez, I'm falling hard for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment