Sunday 10 January 2010

Lazy Bones

I've had a busy week this week. It's also been great. My first day in the field I didn't have my badge, so I couldn't make any sales, but I was practising my pitch. And the odd thing I found was that I enjoyed the times when I was pitching, not just standing in the background observing. Yes, that's right, I actually wanted to get involved, take the forefront. What's happened to lazy Kerri then? My second day I had my badge, and went out fully raring to go. And go I did! And I made my first sale and felt over the moon! Honestly, it felt amazing! Here is photographic proof of my joy!


As you can see, there was snow. A lot of snow. Cardiff had snow, Swansea didn't. And still doesn't. They keep telling us snow is a-coming, but still, lacking snow at the moment. It was actually quite fun working in the snow, slipping over and sliding places. Snowmen and snowballs. Although it did get bloody freezing when the sun went down. I bought thermals today in preparation for next week.

Look at the snow!


That snowman on the right was about 8 feet tall!


I do love the snow. Another odd thing happened today. I didn't feel like laying around in bed all morning. Which is not like me at all. I love my bed. I honestly would marry it. And usually at the weekend (and especially with a hangover, like the one I had this morning) I can stay lazing around in bed for hours. But this morning, nope. I was awake and restless. Unfortunately for me, Mike just wanted to sleep. So I just lay there, my mind going crazy. Planning things in my head. Thinking about things I wanted to do. Today and the rest of the week. The rest of the month. The rest of the year. I making plans. This job has shown me in just one week that if I want something to happen I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN... It's completely mind blowing, but I can do things and I will do them. And this year, I'm determined to do it all right. No more laziness for me. So now, I'm off to tidy my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment