Wednesday 25 May 2011

When head lice attack...



Well, it's finally happened... Emilia has come home from school with head lice. The battle begins. I haven't told her yet, going to wait until we start combing her hair properly. I also don't fancy her going around announcing to everyone that she has bugs in her hair, which is what she would do. So, it's going to be a fun few weeks of conditioner and combing. I'm reluctant to use chemicals on her hair after my bad experience when I was 10, where my mum used some lotion or other, and my hair fell out. Not good. So, it's off to buy a nit comb tomorrow. One of the other mum's hads told me about one called Nitty Gritty that has some sort of spirals on the prongs that break the legs of the lice. Brutal. See what I mean by warfare?!

Honestly, even thinking about head lice makes me itchy...

No comments:

Post a Comment