Wednesday 18 May 2011

Not so traumatised and looking positive


...Why I love hangoverless weekends now


So, I'm over the car crash now. We're still without car though. Edd's dad is my chauffeur to work at the moment. I feel really bad about it, and keep offering to get the bus, but his parents aren't having any of it. I'd also like to get the bus as it gives me time to listen to my music, which I don't seem to be doing much of these days, but I can't really say that to them. We're waiting to sort out a courtesy car, but apparently the place doesn't have any small cars. I don't know what this means, unless they only have Hummers left. I don't fancy driving a Hummer. Although I won't be driving the courtesy car anyway, as I won't be insured to. Maybe they only have limousines? It would be pretty spectacular to be driven to work in a limousine. I might speak to them about this. So, while Jay (the car, not my choice of name I'll have you know) is being repaired, we're pretty much confined to Gorseinon. Not so much fun. There really isn't much here in this litle Welsh village. Plus all of my friends live in Swansea. I just have Edd. And he's unavailable now that the Playstation network has come back online, and he can play Fifa with his "team" again. So, what is a girl to do with all this time??? Please, ideas would be useful.

Batman has been neutered. I have never seen a cat look so sorry for herself. The night before she went to the vets, we kept her in our room to make sure she didn't eat any food (vet's orders), and she was all snoozey. I was just bumming around on my laptop, learning Swedish, as you do, when I felt a tickle at my foot. I looked up and saw this.....



Isn't that the cutest!? (Please ignore the mess in the background, still waiting for the computer desk to be moved out of the room so we have space for all of our junk. I have a lot of junk) I do love my kitty cat. She is pretty awesome. She didn't even hate me after the vet took away her lady parts. She might hate me when I take her back to get the stitches out and have her vaccinations. But then again, she might be like me and like needles. Probably not though, she hasn't experienced the joy of a tattoo gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment