Thursday 26 May 2011

Family time begins...

So, Edd's parents have left. The house is silent. There's no Emmerdale or Coronation Street or murder mystery blasting out from the TV. There's just the peace and quiet of the three of us.

And so begins a new chapter in the story of my jigsaw family. This story will mostly be starring this little girl...





This handsome man....






And your favourite heroine....


So, I had a new experience this evening. Anyone remember those adverts where the stressed out mum is trying to relax in the bath and the kids come bursting in to use the toilet? Yep, that happened to me. Emilia needed the toilet, and just walked in the bathroom. She then asked me why my bath smelt funny. I kindly informed her that it wasn't my bath, it was the fact that she was having a poo and making the room smell. She thought this was hilariously funny, me not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment