Saturday 2 July 2011

The perils of working in retail

I consider it a high risk job. Physically, emotionally and financially. Physically... My feet are aching so much after being on them for 6 solid hours. My head hurts because I hit myself with a mop handle. This isn't to do with working in retail I hear you cry, well, it's linked as it was the end of the day and I was tired. Emotionally... The petty little arguments and bitching that goes on, but them I guess that happens in all jobs. Oh, and the drained feeling of having to smile all day. My cheeks hate me right now. So what about financially? Well, the sale has started in work. I managed to spend over £70 on underwear even with my generous staff discount. Edd couldn't complain though, he gets to reap the benefits if you know what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment