Thursday 14 July 2011

The day I got burnt

On Saturday we went to Tenby with Emilia's Sunday School. I don't know if I explained before, but I'm not overly religious. I'm not an aethiest, more of a religious agnostic. Edd's parents are religious. They're in the choir. Edd is religious. I go along to the church when I'm not working to keep everyone happy. This Sunday School trip was actually nothing to do with religion at all, so I was happy. We went to the beach and had a whale of a time. The weather wasn't forecast to be that great. The weather man was wrong....

I burnt my chest. It hurt.

Still, it was fun on the beach, even if madam did get soaked. She told us she didn't want her swimming costume because she wouldn't go in the sea. Fine, we said, your choice. As soon as we got to the beach, guess who wanted to go in the sea?! Well, there was no harm in letting her run in and out in her dress. We did bring some spare clothes for her, the thoughtful parents that we are.

Here are some photos....




The water was a bit cold! 




Picnic on the beach! With a side helping of sand.... 








A menacing seagull keeping an eye out for food 


Quite possibly my favourite picture 


Yep, I buried her feet. 



Tired out Daddy! 


Jellyfish! 


Boys will be boys and jump over gaps 


Action shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment