Tuesday 19 July 2011

A message to my man


Dearest Eddbum,

Today, I am very proud of you. You've got a job! I know you're trying to be all modest and blase about it, but inside I know you're incredibly happy. I am very very happy too. I know things have been tough this past year for you, and I am hoping that I've made things better. You're an incredibly strong person, even though you don't think it. You're a wonderful dad to Emilia, she thinks the world of you. You're a wonderful boyfriend to me, and I am incredibly lucky to have you. I know I moan sometimes, and nag, and get grumpy about trivial things, I just want every aspect of our life together to be perfect. It's days like today that make me realise that what we have is perfect already. So what if the washing up doesn't get done? We all have each other, we help each other and spur each other on. Even at 6 in the morning when Batman has an accident on the bed....

Today is the start of new things for us, bigger and better things. I want you to know that I love you stupidly big amounts, and I know you're going to do great.

Love,

Your Special K

No comments:

Post a Comment