Saturday 27 August 2011

A mixed review of a week

It's been a bit of a werid one this week. Ups and downs, laughs and tears.

Edd's job fell through. Not enough old men for them to give him hours. It's rather gutting. I know he is more upset about it than he is letting on. It's rather gutting as he wants to be working and we need the extra money, but something will turn up, I just know it will.

I felt really down on Wednesday. I think I woke up and was instantly put in a bad mood by Edd being grumpy with me for elbowing him in the ribs. Apparently I seemed awake when I did this, but as it was 4 in the morning, I highly doubt I was. So I was told of for something I did in my sleep, which seemed highly unfair to me. It was just one of those days where you feel down and want to curl up in your bed all day under the duvet, and watch girly films and read a trashy novel. Alas I had to go to work and that made it ten times worse. I have no idea why I felt like this. I got over it, and felt much better after fajitas and a cuddle in the evening. Being in a relationship is good like that, going from one extreme to the other. I guess that's how proper relationships are meant to function.

I've been positive about planning the wedding. Still so many ideas running through our heads. It's good that I can talk to Edd about it, and I really don't want him to feel left out. I've been looking through magazines with Angharad (one of the mums from Emilia's school), as she's getting married next year and is getting excited about it. I never realised how much planning a wedding takes. It's bloody good fun though!

I'm also doing really well in work, and proving that I am a hard worker. I made a ridiculously big sale today after a successful bra fit. I'm trying to prove myself invaluable to the shop, which I think I'm doing as I know everything that is going on in the stockroom and how to work well on the shop floor. It's all about self preservation, I don't want to be let go if they need to get rid of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment