Wednesday 3 February 2010

Surprises!

Last night I was watching TV with the boy, blissfuly cuddled up on the sofa, when the doorbell rang. First off, I ignored it. Our doorbell never rings with people actually for us, usually just for the girls upstairs who can't tell the difference between the letters A and B... anywho, the doorbell rang again, so I got up. Answered it. And screamed. There standing in front of me were my two lovely friends from Barcelona. Completely unexpected, as the last I heard they were in Spain. Surprise visit! I have to admit it, I swore rather loudly. But it was in Spanish, so it wasn't as bad. So, it turns out that they've come over for a surprise visit to everyone, and they're staying with their friend Helen. We're going out for drinks on Sunday, which will be fun! AAAAAAAAAAAAND they brought me my favourite spanish snacks! Donettes Rayados, which are possibly the best donuts in the world and I was so addicted to them when I was living in Barcelona. And Lays Campesina, which were the only decent flavoured crisps out there and I sadly got addicted to those too. So, now I am all happy with my wonderful gifts of joy!





Also tonight, I have my first shift back at the diner, and I'm rather looking forward to it. It's an easy job and I did enjoy it. Also, I should be working with Danny again next week, fingers crossed. We had many fun times, singing diva songs and watching Supernatural. Working with camp gay guys is loads of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment