Monday 27 February 2012

It was the perfect disease we had...

So, many things have happened to me recently. I've been in one of those places where I've had a lot of questions. Questions about everything. What am I doing with my life? Is my hair the right colour? Should I pursue teaching after another rejection? Should I just wait until I can apply for immigration? Should I have another cookie? Have I made the right decisions in life? Do I really want to be settling down and getting married? Was my life better before? Should I have another glass of Lambrini? What if I just give up and run away? Could I do it? Where the chuff has my sex drive gone? Why can someone still have such an effect on me after nearly 18 months? Why should I even care? Should I have an After Eight and forget all about it?

I need answers on a postcard please

No comments:

Post a Comment