Sunday 13 February 2011

Finding my place

For some reason, I've recently felt that I have found my place in the world. The pieces may not all be in the right place yet, but I am a fussy mare. I have a wonderful boyfriend, and I've never felt so happy with anyone. Sometimes it scares me, I'm terrified that it's all going to go away. I still have difficulties coming to terms with his past, I've never been with a man who has been married before. I know that everyone has a past, I just feel jealous sometimes. Can I make him happy enough to want to get married again? He has said that he wants to get married in the future, and I know he wasn't happy with his previous relationship. The only happy thing about it was Emilia, his daughter. We talk openly about this, which is a huge step forward for me, as I usually bottle things up. But I'm determined to get used to it. Edd came up with a saying, we have a jigsaw family. We all fit together, even if we look different on the outside. I wouldn't change it for anything. I just wish time would hurry up and things weren't so hard with money so we could get a house and start a life together properly. It will happen, I'm just impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment