Tuesday 25 May 2010

Another interesting turn of events

So, it seems it's just all gone crazy n my life at the moment. Rachel has decided to move upstairs to live with Mat. I've told her this is a bad idea in my opinion. They have only been together 2 months and only known each other for 3. But there's just no telling loved up people sometimes. Anywho, she can't move out until August when our 6 month contract is up. But it appears that she's already started moving her stuff up there. This makes me sad. I don't really want to be living by myself until someone else moves in. I'm by myself enough as it is already. I have found someone to move in though. My friend Ross wants to stay in Swansea as well. So it's all good. I'm just hoping that nothing goes wrong between Mat and Rachel in the next 3 months as I can't let Ross down. Things are just confusing at the moment.

I am also very burnt. Will upload a picture of my amazing tan lines tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment