Monday 12 April 2010

Screw 2012, the world is possibly ending now

Ok, maybe that's a bit overdramatic, but it doesn't change the fact that I want to curl up in a ball right now and hide under my duvet until everything is better. I don't think there is a worse feeling than when you know your relationship is ending. The inevitability of it is gut-wrenching. And the pain is multiplied when you know that there's nothing you can do about it, it's the right thing, but it's the one thing you don't want. You can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. You refuse to see it. You can't imagine life being single again. In fact, you can't remember life being single. I detest confrontations, I really loathe them. But... in the next few days I'll have to face this... and it feels me with dread. Until then, the duvet is calling me and I'm definitely taking this call.

No comments:

Post a Comment